Welcome to Momma Jamma

Welcome to a blog all about babies, children and the wacky world of motherhood. I strive to keep you laughing, informed and up-to-date on all things dealing with being a parent.

Monday, September 26, 2011

REVIEW: Up All Night


The first episode was so on the money! At least I felt the same way when our little nugget entered our lives...kinda....Of course we're more traditional and my hubby was the one who went back to work and our party days were already long gone. But either way I really liked the first episode. The second episode was a little slower and way more over the top. I think what young parents with babies like to see in a TV show based on their lives is more reality and less over-the-top-unbelievability.

I'll stick around for a third episode but I'm not too sure I'll be setting my DVR for this show just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment