Welcome to Momma Jamma

Welcome to a blog all about babies, children and the wacky world of motherhood. I strive to keep you laughing, informed and up-to-date on all things dealing with being a parent.

Monday, July 11, 2011

NEWS: 10 Things Worse or New Now For Parents to Worry About

I was in a discussion with a Patch.com mom council about teens and sex and it made me think of sexting and that sparked this idea for a post:

10 things that we, as parents, have to worry about that our parents didn't have to worry about as much: (Feel free to tell me I'm wrong or add your own points)

1) Sexting
2) Facebook and predators online
3) Harassing text messages from bullies
4) Guns in school
5) Cocaine and other hard drugs at especially early ages
6) Pesticides on food
7) Childhood obesity
8) Being inside too much and forgetting how beautiful/fun nature is
9) Watching too much TV and too old-for-them TV
10) Spending too much money on materialistic crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment